THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Stork Landed! (but not for me)


The CCAA placed babies logged in April 11, 2006! April... This is March 2010! My My!

This wait is unbelievable!!! There are no words for it, no feelings to explain it, no real time line. Just waiting! But waiting for who? The Chinese government to pick out my baby? A mother to decide she can't keep her child? An orphanage to go get "paper ready"? Or is it Me? Learning to wait and trust in the Lord, waiting to know this is the right choice, waiting on his perfect timing. I have No idea what the reason. I just have to handle it! Which at times I Am, and times I'm Not! Times I question why? Then I doubt!

*Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me? Jeremiah 32:27

So if there is nothing to hard for him then he will make a way! I just have to learn to lean on him.

I know that whatever I (we) go through it will only make us appreciate our precious gift more. I know that he holds everything in the palm of his hand.

I'm so Happy for some sweet friends of mine who will soon be getting their referral. These ladies have waited such a long time and soon will be holding their daughters. I can't imagine how they are feeling. Excited, nervous, overwhelmed, yet joyful! I can't wait to share the journey with them.

0 comments: