THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Tuesday are filled with..

Ball playing
Learning to walk..

Being cute..

Exploring the door stopper and phone jack..

Unrolling the toilet paper..

Steady a rolling.. see the floor.

Mad when you take my note cards away..

Trying to eat the notes cards..

Just being cute.

Bathes when you have tea all over you..

Busy pushing toys..

Backwards..

With a sweet smile to make you heart melt..

And tea all over my just mopped floor..
That's my Tuesday's.. And I wouldn't trade it for anything.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Precious!!

China for Abby said...

Looks like fun! It's a great way to fill your time and your heart while you wait for that sweet little one from China. I hope you are holding up. I know it's hard to wait so long (really, I do!) but when you hold her in your arms, all of this will go away and you will have no regrets. Just hang in there, my friend.