THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just wanted you all to know!

This post is just to remind you all about Michael and Jawanna O'Quin baby girl Abby.
She is still in the hospital. She was schedule for a 2nd surgery today but it was postponed.
Please be in pray for this family. Little Abby is just adorable and they are blessed to have her.
You can see that they are so in love with her. You can follow their blog and keep up with them.
www.chinaforabby.blogspot.com

We all are so fortunate to have healthy children. You know Michael and Jawanna didn't have to get a waiting child. They obeyed the Lord and I know he will see them through this time in their lives. "For this too shall pass".. I think it is a wonderful thing they have done. Abby was meant to be their daughter. I pray that she will be well soon so they can take their sweet daughter home.
I'm sure they would appreciate your prayers.

0 comments: