THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mama's been shopping....

Ok...so I mentioned in a earlier post that I had been shopping for Joelle. I had not been buying much because I don't know what size she'll be in or the season that I will get her. Well as some of you know..I couldn't stand it any more. So now when I'm out shopping I pick Ms.Priss up something too! I took pictures of her new clothes and there not near as cute as they are in person but you get the idea. Also, these pictures are taken with my new camera which am still learning to use.

This is so sweet...my mom picked this up. It is a yellow dress with light pink butterflies and it has white lace around the waist and the bottom trim. I can just picture it on Joelle with some pig tails.

Princess out fit with stretch pants that have crowns on them.
Up close picture of her top! We all know that the girl is a princess!

Seems to look blurry..It's a white dress with lots of pink flowers.
Maw maw Doodle picked this up. It's pink sweater with a cute little sheep..... AND the same day



I picked up this little yellow dress and guess what's on it....


Yelp....sheep!
What about this....just love it! It's Carter's Lime Green and turquoise polka dots.
This is so sweet. It a Carter's green and white with little patches of flowers.


This looks like what an angel would wear. Got it at the Strasburg store in Jackson. It's simple yet adorable. It has white lace on the bottom with pink flowers at the top.


Love this Carter's dress. It is lime green with purple, white and turquoise polka dots.

Carter's again. Brown one piece with the brown and white polka dots. Yes..mama went to the Carter's store.

Saw this at Wal Mart. Thought it was cute!

Oh and I love this. Sunflowers and a little bee.


AND you all know mama likes those butterflies!

What about the blue whale. There's water coming out of the spout!


This has to be one of my favorite. It's so colorful and the flip flops are to cute!

Yeah...yeah...yeah...I know it's a lot of dress. But hey she's a girl, and that's what girls wear. At least until she gets bigger and doesn't want to anymore. Remember, this is the only girl I'll ever have so I really hope she's a girly girl. I think little sundress and sandals on a baby girl is just adorable. Man, I love this girl! Hope she gets home soon. I can't wait to see her in her sassy stuff.

4 comments:

MississippiZen said...

I love all the adorable dresses!!!!! Can't wait to see her in them!!!!!

DND said...

Everything is so cute. And I agree, even though I am not a girly girl....most of the things I have bought have been dresses.

Mission To Macie said...

cuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttteeeeeeeeee!


p.s. i miss u!

Samantha said...

Good going mom!! There's nothing to soothe the wait like a little shopping. I love her dresses. You can't go wrong with those.