THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

BOYS...BOYS...BOYS..

Hayden, Ethan and their friend Nathan had a blast Sunday playing outside. After church we had lunch at moms then the boys were out the door. My dad brought home this "swing" from offshore. They had the best time entertaining themselves.

Big brother helping little brother.

Oh and ...(me) Mama was out with the camera..and saying "Ya'll be careful!"

In between the swinging they had to play in the fire.


And some of them decide to start his own personal fire. I'm raising a Mini Me! (Oh Lord)
My wonderful boys!!! I love these 2 little guys more than words could ever say. I worry what will they teach my sweet little girl when she gets home. They will have her out doing boy stuff and my girl will end up being a "tomboy"! That's ok she is loved by them already. They are has excited as me and can't wait for her to come home.

0 comments: