
This past weekend was busy! Friday night we went out to eat with my father-in-law! We had some Mexican and it was great! Then we rode over to Books-a-million to pick up "The Kissing Hand" for me. I love books! I don't really like to read but I love children's books. I have always read to my boys. They have a lot of books. Ethan read about "The Kissing Hand" book in kindergarten a few days back. He was telling me the story but he said he couldn't remember it all. I also saw about it on Adele's blog. I called the book store and they had it! I also got the sequel "The Kiss Goodbye" . I wanted a "Pocket Full of Kisses" but they didn't have it. I will have to find it somewhere. If you had not read them, you should! It made me CRY!!! I will save these books for Joelle to have when she gets home. I couldn't help but to think of her. So I will press my hand to my cheek and send her a kiss.

0 comments:
Post a Comment