Sometimes I wonder who he loves more his baby or his BABY! I would be the BABY!He sure can pamper that bike. Of course he can pamper me too!! .
Saturday is the Labor Day biker party/blowout and we plan to ride together in the poker run.
Saturday is the Labor Day biker party/blowout and we plan to ride together in the poker run.
Today we went for a bike ride to Oak Grove. It was really nice! The boys were in school so we took off for the day. We rode back through Hurricane Creek were the Biker party will be. We passed a lot of bikers today. You know they all do the biker wave at you! It was a little loud on the bike. I defiantly will ride tomorrow with ear plugs. I am curious to see how the day will go tomorrow. I have heard you can see all kinds of stuff at the blowout. We will be on the bike for most of the morning and afternoon. Then I will go pick up the boys. I think Donald plans to stay for a while. Maybe I will post pictures of us on the bike.

0 comments:
Post a Comment